The Support Services Office Supervisor is a non-sworn position of the Police Department.
Two (2) year associate degree in Business Administration and/or equivalent combination of education and work experience
- Two years working in a supervisory position
- Two years working in a customer service setting
- Experience working in a law enforcement environment
- Five (5) or more years supervisory experience
- Advanced experience with and/or knowledge of resource allocation and scheduling
Resume/Cover Letter Required
To help us evaluate candidates' education, experience and skills, we are asking all candidates to provide a resume and cover letter for this position.
Open until September 20, 2019 at 11:59 p.m. Please visit the City of Brooklyn Park Job Opportunities