Position hours: Full-time position, rotating shifts
- Enforces the laws of the state of South Carolina, municipal codes of the Town of Springdale and federal laws as they apply
- Patrols the town and responds to calls for service
- Investigates crimes within the town to include, but not limited to, issuing citations, obtaining arrest warrants, obtaining search warrants, attending court and performing related law enforcement work as required
- Must be a minimum of 21 years of age with a high school diploma or GED equivalent and possess a valid SC driver's license
- Class 1 certified through the SC Criminal Justice Academy or have the ability to complete the SCCJA basic law to become Class 1 certified
- Must be able to successfully complete a background check, credit check, psychological profile, polygraph and drug screening
Pay info: Dependent on qualifications
How to apply: Applications can be obtained from Springdale Police Department, 2915 Platt Springs Road, Springdale, SC 29170, or at online at www.springdalesc.com/documents-and-forms. Email applications to email@example.com.
The Town of Springdale is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of a drug screen and various background investigations that may include criminal history, driving record, credit report, employment history, education verification and personal references.