Plans, organizes, directs and controls the activities of subordinates toward the attainment of agency and division goals, as outlined by the Chief of Police.
- Bachelor's degree in law enforcement or related field.
- Must comply with the minimum selection standards set by the Minnesota Board of Peace Officers Standards and Training.
- Minimum of seven years' experience as a police officer, three years of which must have been at the rank of sergeant, or equivalent experience.
- MN POST License, mandated and other continuing education training credits.
- Valid Minnesota driver's license.
- The pay range for this job is between $97,093.57 to $121,366.96
- Applications will be accepted until 4:30 pm on September 05, 2019
- Questions about the position should be directed to Chief Steve Frazer at firstname.lastname@example.org
For a full job description, supplemental questions and to apply visit http://www.cityofpriorlake.com/jobs.php