Position hours: Full-time position, 12-hour shifts
- Performs patrol duties and responds to emergency and calls for service
- Enforces traffic laws, investigates crimes and testifies in court
- Performs special assignments related to police duties and any other tasks assigned by the supervisor
- Must have a valid SC driver's license
- Must be 21 years of age and have successfully completed or be able to successfully complete the SC Criminal Justice Academy
- Must pass physical examination and criminal background check
Pay info: Dependent on qualifications
How to apply: Applications are available at Iva Town Hall, 204 East Jackson St., Iva, SC 29655. Submit resume to email@example.com.
The Town of Iva is an Equal Opportunity Employer.