Position hours: Full-time position, flexible hours, typically Monday through Friday, with an on-call schedule
- Enforces the laws of the state of South Carolina, municipal codes of the Town of Springdale and federal laws as applicable
- Investigates crimes within the Town of Springdale to include, but not limited to, responding to crime scenes within the town, processing crime scenes, managing crime scenes, performing proper case management, obtaining warrants/subpoenas, and obtaining and executing search warrants
- Makes court appearances and acts as the liaison between the police department and solicitor's office
- Must be a minimum of 21 years of age with a high school diploma or GED equivalent and possess a valid SC driver's license
- Class 1 certified through SC Criminal Justice Academy; significant related work experience; associate degree in criminal justice or related field preferred; special consideration may be given to applicants with investigative experience and higher education
- Must be able to successfully complete a background check, credit check, psychological profile, polygraph and drug screening
Pay info: $38,000 - $41,000 annually
How to apply: Applications are available at Springdale Police Department, 2915 Platt Springs Road, Springdale, SC 29170 or online at www.springdalesc.com/documents-and-forms.
Deadline: June 7
The Town of Springdale is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of a drug screen and various background investigations that may include criminal history, driving record, credit report, employment history, education verification and personal references.