Position hours: Full-time position, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m., Monday through Friday
- Provides significant input to policies, practices and projects involving production computer operations
- Establishes a common understanding of workflow application processes within multiple project environments
- Creates documentation with regard to processes, change management requests and incident resolutions
- Bachelor's degree in a computer-related field or mathematics or an associate degree in computer science with three years of experience as a programmer
- Thorough and complete knowledge of all technical development tools, backup/recovery techniques and operating/network system platforms used in system development at Charleston Water System
- Thorough knowledge of Microsoft SQL, Power Builder, .NET, Java and HTML5
Pay info: $59,779.20 - $92,664 annually ($28.74 - $44.55/hr)
How to apply: Apply online at www.charlestonwater.com. Resumes are not accepted in person but can be uploaded in online application system.
Deadline: May 21
The Charleston Water System is an Equal Opportunity Employer.